Who we are
Verbika, is a Bulgarian translation agency, with a website address https://verbika.com
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
3. Contact forms
Cookies do not do any harm to your computer and do not contain any viruses. Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer’s hard drive, provided that you allow it. With the help of cookies, the use of websites can be analysed and the browser is able to recognise when a user visits a certain page. Through cookies, web applications can respond individually to a user: by collecting information about the respective user’s preferences, the applications can coordinate their functions with the user’s requirements, preferences and dislikes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
You are free to accept or reject cookies. Most browsers accept cookies automatically but you can set up your browser so that you are informed about the placement of cookies. You can then allow cookies in individual cases, forbid the acceptance of cookies for certain cases and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. Deactivating cookies can restrict the functionality of the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long do we retain your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where do we send your data?
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Terms and Conditions for the Usage of our Website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, quality, completeness or suitability of the information and materials provided on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to check whether the products, services and information made available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, in particular, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website that is not the property of or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or constitute a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We assume no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Verbika Translations’ prior written consent.
Contact via the website
1. Scope of data processing
There is a contact form available on our website, which can be used to contact us electronically.
The following data shall be gathered here:
2. Purpose of data processing
Only data that we require to perform the desired service and to safeguard our own business interests shall be collected. Unless we ask you for further data, this is a matter of voluntary information.
We shall collect and process the personal data made available by you online only for the purposes communicated by you. Your personal data shall not be passed on to third parties.
4. Duration of storage
The data shall be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose of its collection. For personal data from the input screen of the contact form and sent by e-mail, this is then the case when the respective conversation with the customer ends. This is the case when the matter is finally clarified and there is no longer any legal obligation of safekeeping.